Feed Posts

Trump’s bending of justice will have consequences

Trump’s bending of justice will have consequences

President Donald Trump’s determination to bend the justice system threatens what makes America great in ways far beyond the fate of his allies such as Roger Stone. Trump has alarmed diplomats, business leaders and officials in both parties with unbridled legal commentary supporting his allies and maligning his adversaries. This week’s pardon spree for high-profile…MORE

Victoria’s Secret is going private. It’s only worth $1.1 billion

Victoria’s Secret is going private. It’s only worth $1.1 billion

Victoria’s Secret, the troubled lingerie brand owned by L Brands, is being sold to a private equity firm in a $525 million deal. Sycamore Partners and L Brands will split control of the brand: The private equity firm is buying a 55% stake, while L Brands is taking control of the remaining 45%, but Victoria’s…MORE

SZA sounds done with video interviews and photo shoots

SZA sounds done with video interviews and photo shoots

We may be seeing less of SZA from now on. The singer recently appeared on the cover of Rolling Stone for the “Women Shaping the Future” issue with fellow artists Normani and Megan Thee Stallion. The trio look bossed up in all black with the headline “The Takeover” and “Music’s Next Superstars” in a photo…MORE

Morgan Stanley is buying E-Trade for $13 billion

Morgan Stanley is buying E-Trade for $13 billion

Morgan Stanley is buying online broker E-Trade for $13 billion in an all-stock deal, a move that shows how serious the Wall Street giant is about catering to everyday consumers. Shares of E-Trade rose 24% in early trading on the news while Morgan Stanley fell more than 4%. The deal comes nearly three months after…MORE

Wanted: Half a million workers to help count people for the census

Wanted: Half a million workers to help count people for the census

The Census Bureau is ramping up recruiting in a push to hire up to half a million temporary workers for this year’s count. Census Director Steven Dillingham said this week that his agency is hoping hundreds of thousands more people will submit applications. So far, about 2.4 million have applied. “We would still like to…MORE

Personalities

Steve Perez

Steve Perez

Perez, born and raised in Ventura County on February 16th, started his career as a house party DJ back while he was in high school. He then became a local radio DJ for KMIX 106 in Ojai, CA Saturday nights from 9 pm to midnight. In 1998, he was offered a position at  KSEQ Q97…

J.T

J.T

 Justin was originally born and raised in the Midwest growing up in Iowa in a small farm town, later after moving to Salt Lake City is where he discovered radio in high school. He’s had a 25 year career in radio between Salt Lake City and Tampa doing pretty much everything the radio has to…

D.R Daily

D.R Daily

Born in Los Angeles, California, Dave Randall was destined to be in the entertainment industry. Dave got his start in radio with internships at KNX Radio in Los Angeles as well as Cal State Long Beach University Campus’ Radio KSUL, where he also attended school in 1980. Dave then moved on to work in various…

Playlist